Thursday, July 30, 2009

Design Team Call

I thought I would wait, but I have already started getting emails from some of you who are interested in being on the Design Team for La-La Land Crafts. I am so thrilled that you want to be considered even without seeing the actual stamps!!!!

So, I have decided to have a Design Team Call :-) . To be on my design team, you have to have a blog and need to be posting regularly. It helps if you participate in the forums and/or challenges. I am not asking you to make any new cards to apply, just email me a link to your blog so I can see what you do and your style, and also tell me about yourself. *here is my email address if for some reason the link above does not work for you, irina_ca@msn.com .

Here is what you will get from me:
- You will receive recognition! Your name, photo and short bio will be displayed on the company website.
- You will receive a Design Team package once a month, the package will contain three free stamps plus some stamping /scrapping supplies (paper, embellishments, ribbon, etc.).
- You will receive a 20% discount in the company store during your DT term.


Here is what I will need from you:
- Display La-La Land Crafts logo on your blog.
- Make at least three cards/projects a month (one with each of the stamps included in your DT package) and post the cards/projects on your blog.
- Participate in La-La Land Crafts challenges.
- Advertise La-La Land Crafts when appropriate.


This is an open call, I am looking for six designers to start with. Anyone can apply! No previous experience of being on the Design Teams is necessary!

This is a "first come, first serve" kind of thing.. When I choose six people, I will close the call. I will still look at the new applications, but those will be saved for later consideration.

Please email me if you have any questions.

Oh, and I would appreciate it if you would mention my Desing Team Call on your blog as well.

Good luck to all!!

Hugs!!
Irina

P.S. If you have not entered into the Blog Candy yet, please see the post below or click here for the details. If you live in the Bay Area and didn't buy your ticket to the Grand Opening yet, click here for details.

23 comments:

  1. Hi Irina,

    I would love to be considered for your design team.

    You can find my Bloghere if you want to look around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have sent you and email expressing my interest in the DT position and also added a link to your blog. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just send you an email :) I still have some time left hahaha and placed your banner and link to your blog at my right sided menu on my blog.

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya ive also emailed you withmy blog link, would love to be considered.ive poted on my blog too
    thanks so much,
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow how exciting can not waite to see all your new products ,as we always need new craft stash
    hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I couldn't pass this up. The sneak peeks of the new stamps are just too cute to not jump on the chance to try to work with them. I would love if you considered me as part of your design team. You can see my blog here. I upload my photos to SCS (username=raindropecho) and challenge blogs ARE MY THING! Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have sent you an email, loving the sneak peeks!!! Have posted a link to here on my blog.Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there Irina please could you post your email address as i use hotmail and canoot use the direct link you have placed in this post
    thank you so much
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sneak peeks. I am hooked already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, I've emailed you and linked your banner on to my blog. Looking forward to check out the new supplies.
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Irina,
    I sent you an email regarding your DT Call and posted about it on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Irina
    I would love to be considered for your design team I have sent you an email
    best wishes
    Anne-marie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sent an email with my blog link!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i would love to be considered for the DT.

    here's my blog Glitterbabe Greetings

    thank you for taking the time to consider me.

    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Irina
    I would love to be considered for your DT, The sneak Peaks are just gorgeous, I have sent you an Email,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Allo from Sweden
    Have sent you email about my interest in the DT, with my blog link.
    Hugs Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for the opportunity! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

    I have a blog post about your store, the DT call and the blog candy slotted to post at midnight (PST) tonight! :)

    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have just found you and will email you with details about myself. I have put your details on my blog. In the meantime you can see my blog HERE
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I found you through Elena...She and I have been together on the DT for Artful Inkables...and she is the BEST! I will email you my blog addy. Would love to see your images...I know they have got to be something, especially with a cute name like La La Land !!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to be considered as a DT member for your fantastic new company. The sneaky peeps are fabulous and I cant wait to see the stamps in full. Please take a look at my blog HERE.
    As you can see, I love all sorts of stamps (including digital) and try to make unique cards.
    Thank you for this fabulous opportunity!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic candy! Lovley Tildas, Linked on my sidebar. Welcome to my blog
    Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete