Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sweet dreams...


Hello! Cheryl, here and it's my turn to share a card with you on the blog. I chose to work with Sweet Dreams Marci as it is very late here and bedtime sounds oh so comfy ;D I paired her with papers by October Afternoon and added an assortment of paper flowers down one side. It's a simple card, but sometimes that's the way to go.

Have you played with the new Marci and Luke images yet? If so, show us what you've made by linking it to the Customer Gallery. It's easy to do and you could be selected to win a prize at the end of the month. Someone has to win ;D

Swing by tomorrow because you will find another amazing card created by one of my fabulous DT sistahs!

3 comments:

  1. She's the sweetest isn't she Cheryl!! I love all those flowers with the blue centers along side..really make Sweet Dreams Marci stand right out!! Love her beautiful blonde hair and soft blue nightie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love the nice soft colors you used...so perfect for this sleepy time girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love those cream colored flowers with you blues & natural cs. It's a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete