Saturday, October 23, 2010

Wintery Christmas Wishes . . .

Hello there! It's 1LuvnMama. Who's in the mood for Christmas? Halloween is just a week away and then Christmas is just around the corner. What better way than to start making those Christmas cards for your loved ones!

When I first saw this image of Winter Marci, I fell head over heels for her! I just luv her wintery outfit! Too bad I live in such a warm place . . . Hawai'i. I would definitely want to wear this!

Here is Winter Marci! She was so much fun to color . . . I used my Basic Grey Wisteria paper in cool blues.


Here she is up close . . . don't you luv her pearl buttons? I added snowflakes to the centers of the flowers.


Have you picked up your Marci and Luka stamps? Be sure to get some! And . . . we'd luv to see what you created with them! You can upload your creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY and you could be a winner in our monthly drawing! :)

Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow. Alice will be sharing her wonderful creation with you!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mama...love all that blue, and the snowflakes add the perfect winter-y touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! All the little extras -pearls and snowflakes just add to the lovely blue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Your cards is a WOW'R!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything in blue!! She looks so precious and your coloring is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! Those pearl buttons are so awesome and I love those snowflake brads!

    ReplyDelete