Wednesday, April 13, 2011

{Smile} with Fancy Dress Marci

Hi & happy Wednesday!!   Kris here to share a card featuring Fancy Marci. She’s available as a digi here on the blog, or in rubber in the store.  This was my first attempt at red hair and I’m pretty happy with how it came out.  I didn’t follow any tutorials, I just kinda started blindly with some colors I had and it actually turned out!  =)  Love it when that happens!  LOL.  I described that on my personal blog  in case you’re interested. 

These gorgeous papers and die cuts are from the Bayberry collection (by Pink Paislee) and the twine is from the Twinery.

Remember that we have a Customer Appreciation Day every month where on name is drawn from those who link your La-La creations HERE in our customer gallery to receive a fabby prize!! 

Have a creative day… Ink Something!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is just stunning! Your colouring is amazing, love it. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable Kristine! :) I love her hair..I need to try your technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowzers!!!! love your card! she is soooo darn cute too!!!! TFS!!!
    Hugs, Heidi Brawley

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! everything is so vibrant...it's all just glowing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Kris! I love the color scheme and how Marci's red hair just gleams.

    ReplyDelete