Sunday, May 1, 2011

Aloha!

Aloha my La-La Land Crafts Ohana! Capri Marci has gone island style! Here is a little altered frame to share with everyone. 






I used one of my favorite Hawaiian print papers from American Traditional Designs called Beach Fun - Brights.  I love the colors!  Marci's little outfit is paper pieced from my Hawaiian print scrap stash and the hibiscus flowers and leaves are from Inkadinkado Flashy Floral clear stamp setCopics are again my choice for coloring.  Depending on who I give this to, I'll probably personalize with a name on the top of the frame. 

Have a wonderful Sunday and please keep sharing your creations in our customer gallery!

Mahalo and Aloha,
Renate'

2 comments:

  1. So kawaii!!! Gr8 paper-piecing, Marci's tan makes me wanna get out to the beach soon. Gr8 choice of papers and the stamped flowers are beautiful. Chee Hoo! Fantastic job Ren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being an Island girl...I just love this!!!! :) Can't wait to play around with the digi's I just purchased.

    ReplyDelete