Sunday, August 19, 2012

Tea Time!


I had so much fun coloring our Tea Time Marci!  I painted little roses with Copics on Marci's dress to create the pattern.  I paired Marci with tea table from our Tea Time Stamp Set, another one of new stamps from our last Release.  Sentiment is included with Tea Time Marci stamp.

I used our Large Flourish Die again!  Seriously, I am having hard time not using it on my projects - it is pretty much a very essential one for me!

I used vellum to make roses with our Rolled Roses Dies (Large and Small&Medium).  Butterfly was die cut with our Butterflies Die Set from the patterned paper.



Copics:
Skin: E00, E95, E11, E13, BV01
Blush: R30, R20
Hair - E02, E08, E17, E18
Hairband - RV00, RV02, RV32, RV34
Dress (shading) - T1, T3
Dress (roses) - RV02, RV34 / YG03, YG63
Teacup - B000, B00, B12, B14

Hugs!!!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the way you have paired the stamps...the vellum roses are sooo pretty...
    Jaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, so pretty, Irina! Love the little tea set with Marci! And the vellum roses turned out beautifully! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Godness, what a fabulous card!!
    Love all your cards, they are just so compleatly well done and beautifully coloured!
    Gorgeous image :)
    hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. She was so much to make, love this trinket box and the flourish leaves are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stamps and cards are so adorable!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete